Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Have You Been Gobbled Up Yet?

By now you all should have it in your little hands. It has taken me forever to get the comments up, but they are there and done. I posted each song seperately for two reasons. One, you can read something while you wait for the rest of the comments. Secondly, as an experiment, you can choose to comment on each song seperately or you can create your own write-up that covers the entire album at once. It is your choice and you are welcomed to do what you prefer.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Tom said...

I had that single on 45!!!

on the other side - an instrumental!!!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

The Dan clan had the WHOLE album.

I got the disk and it is in my rotation.

7:58 AM  
Blogger C.F. Bear said...

Has everyone recieved thier copy? There might be a surprise hiding somewhere on the album or album cover for you.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Spluge.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Stephen Cummings said...

Got it. How do I manage to get so behind on comments? My MT comments are finishing up (honest), and I may be bold and get both these discs commented on this week.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home