Monday, September 25, 2006

Sick of Seeing Here's My Thing

I have listened to Pat Methuen's album 12 a three or four times thus far, and I enjoy what I am hearing. The lyrics to the first song looked funny and I anticipated this great song. However, it didn't meet the hype that was built up in my head. I expected more of a song rather than talking. It is still fun, but I believe that it could have been greater. The rest of the songs great additions to this album. Looks like volume 12 is another hit in CMC.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I can relate. I was sick of seeing "Here's My Thing" when I lived with T-Clog in college.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Thankfully you copied that which you are sick of so that we might not forget it.

3:31 PM  
Blogger C.F. Bear said...

Indy boy says that too, but we know secretly he loves it. Just recall the story about calling out my name.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Mighty Tom said...

square dance

9:09 PM  
Blogger Stephen Cummings said...

Here's my thing: I'm writing up my comments here on the ol' work computer, should be arriving shortly... heeeeeeeee

12:26 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Intended to at least start comments at work today, but didn't have the time. Now planning on it this weekend. Don't want to violate the unwritten rule of "don't send out your collection till you've finished your comments on the previous collection."

4:47 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

I'm all a twitter.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home