Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Grace

It is true that I have been stressed over my cd release date, but what else is new? I am generally one to get all worked up before I can calm down. That's just how I was put together at the shop. I ranted, freaked, and then reflected. I need to be thoughtfull of Pat's busy life and to appreciate the fine cd that he provided us. I am a big boy and can handle holding off for another month.

I am the kind of guy who never wants to make things harder for people. Therefore, why would I want to give my friends two cd's to comment on in one month. It is crazy. Thanks to Methuen and anyone else who was willing to endure the onslot. It would not be fair to Pat or anyone else if I rushed mine out. I am willing to "punt" or provide some "ecology time" so that we can all put forth our best listening to Pat's cd. If it is alright with Steve, I will kick off the new year.

It is a blessing that you guys can sail in clam waters immediately after getting into the boat. I am cursed with sailing through stroms and rough seas before I see those calm waters. Thanks for being great friends and for putting up with my storms of craziness. You guys are the defintion of GRACE.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I have my own share of mini-freaks, but you are a very big man to make a post like this. Of course, I knew you were a big man the first time I every tried to share a tent with you and ended up with my head crammed up against the side pouches.

12:48 PM  
Blogger C.F. Bear said...

You make me laugh. I actually cried because you made me laugh so hard.

Thanks!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Stephen Cummings said...

Nobody's supposed to talk about what happened in the tent!

1:03 PM  
Blogger C.F. Bear said...

I can only say this Steve, you never want to experience anything like those two nights in that hell born canyon. "0

1:15 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Send 'em out. We'll review 'em when we get to 'em.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

I didn't say that my head was thrust up against the side pounches repeatedly. I was simply found myself crammed in there, with the sound of labored, angry breathing seemingly coming from everywhere. I quickly escaped into the cool, starry night to sleep in bliss amidst sidewinders and scorpions.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Mighty Tom said...

Amen

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home