Friday, February 10, 2006

Volume 6 Via Miles

I must have missed the theme but all of the songs thus far sound good to me. This album might not have a least favorite song. I will listen to it many more times before I start to praise or comment on any of the songs. Miles did a fantastic job on his cover art. Damn, it makes mine look like I had one of my second grade students put it together. Good Job Miles!!!!!!!!!

I don't know much about music, but I know what I like and what sounds good to these small ears. Music to me is like a fine sunset ( as Mixdorf suggested), or a regenerating walk through an upland wood. I have to have it everyday. I never had the exposure to a musical education as a child or in school. I hope to learn more about music from this club.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Tom said...

Dude -

3:36 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

I assume DUDE is on relation to missing the theme.

Looks like a sad February 14th in the LEvendusky household.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Why a sad Feb. 14?

4:35 PM  
Blogger C.F. Bear said...

Are they love songs? Not what I am use to for love songs if so. If I am off, could you tell me so that I don't have to wonder all weekend?

4:45 PM  
Blogger C.F. Bear said...

I am going off of Mixdorf's comments about Feb. 14th. Mixdorf, sometimes you can be a real bitch! :) I hope to meet you the next time I am in Mass.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Does that mean Sunday?

T-Clog's post claimed to have not found a theme in the songs.

Mighty Tom appeared to me to be saying 'Dude!' to T-Clog for not catching on to the theme.

I responded thusly, with my not-so-subtle Valentine's Day crack.

No crack at Miles.

Bring on the write up.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Just testing something...

3:01 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Boy - it's a bit of a pain in the ass to add a picture to your profile, but having it show up on your comments is pretty cool.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Still goofin'.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home