Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The nitty and the gritty

Couple things about our little endeavor.

It cost me about $10 to buy the envelopes and for postage to you four yahoos. Pretty reasonable.

I spent more time on the graphics for the liner notes than I will likely do for future installments. With easy access to software and printing capabilites, I'm probably at a significant advantage, but even still, I wanted to set a good tone for our co-op. They're no Camden Garden, but they look semi-professional. The verbage, because of the chosen theme, are not necessarily that remarkable.

Themes, as you will come to know, will likely have a huge influence as this progresses. This first theme of mine is not indicative of those to come, instead more of an inauguration of the process.

More soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger C.F. Bear said...

Speaking of mailing things out, I have a pair of snowpants that don.t fit me, but I think that they would fit you Mixdorf. I bought them from REI in 98. They are black and are made of quality materials. They are yours if you want them. I will mail them to you if you want.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Bring 'em on.

12:57 PM  
Blogger C.F. Bear said...

Do you like Neil Diamond at all?

1:29 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

I do.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home